The country salad is one of the most typical summer meals and we present you our proposal with ham as an original ingredient!
- 400 g Patatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Eggs
- 80 g Jamón Ibérico
- 10 Black olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- vinegar and parsley (optional)
In the same water, add two eggs and let them cook for 9-12 minutes.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, you can start cutting the onion into strips.
3. Also cut the tomato into small cubes.
4. After about 30 minutes, remove the potatoes from the pot and drain them. To check if they are well done, stick a knife into the pot and check the texture of the potato.
5. Add the whole or halved olives. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix.
Finally, add the egg cut in halves and the slices of jamón on top. An elegant and delicious dish!