This salad meets the requirements of a healthy dish and the combination of ingredients will make the taste of the recipe extraordinary.
- 80 g wild rice
- 80 g Quinoa
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 Apples
- 6 Jamón ibérico Enrique Tomás' slices
- Olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds
2. Before cooking, place the rice and quinoa in a colander under the tap. This will help them to hydrate better during cooking. The ratio for cooking wild rice and quinoa is 1:3, one part rice to three parts water or broth.
3. Now place the rice in a pot and add the water or broth, bring to a boil over medium heat. When the water starts to boil lower the heat and cover the pot.
Cook between 35 and 45 minutes, depending on the hardness of the water and the intensity of the fire used.
5. Cut the apple into cubes. Choose the size to your liking.
6. Halve the cherry tomatoes and add them to the recipe along with the rice, quinoa and apple.
7. If you want to add a touch of sesame seeds, go for it!
8. Finally add the jamón slices on top and that's it: easy, healthy, complete and delicious! What more could we ask for?