Let's show you how to prepare this salad of beans, sweet potato and ham. A seasonal dish full of color and flavor to add to your menu.
TOTAL TIME: 15 min
- 300 g green beans
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 80 g de jamón de cebo de campo ibérico
- Juice of a quarter of a lemon
- Juice of half a lime
- Olive oil
- Lemon and lime peel zest
2. We start by cutting the green beans. We prefer them with a small cut so that they cook quickly and are delicious, but you can do it with the cut that you like the most.
3. When you have them cut, prepare water in a pot and as soon as it boils, put the beans in it.
Leave them over medium heat for about 5 or 6 minutes.
6. Sauté them in a frying pan over high heat until golden brown. A trick to make them softer is to add a splash of water, cover and let them finish cooking for a couple of minutes.
7. When ready, mix the well-drained beans and the hot sweet potato and add the ham on top, it will get the temperature we are looking for. Finish the dish with a touch of the vinaigrette we have prepared.