We present you a seasonal spoon dish: our autumn vegetable cream with shavings of Iberian ham.
FOR 4 PEOPLE
TOTAL TIME: 30 min
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 leek
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- 1 carrot
- Half an onion
- 1 teaspoon cream cheese
- 1 Iberian ham shavings from Enrique Tomás
- Salt, pepper, and sesame seeds
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. First, wash the vegetables thoroughly and cut them into small pieces. For the onion and leek, it's better to cut them into julienne strips.
2. In a pan, sauté the onion and leek over low heat until they are translucent. Add the rest of the vegetables and sauté them for two minutes.
3. Add water and a splash of heavy cream, and let the vegetables simmer over low heat until they are tender. Season to taste with salt and add a touch of nutmeg.
4. When the vegetables are well cooked , add a tablespoon of cream cheese to the mixture and blend everything to achieve the creamy texture you desire.
Tip: If it's too thin, you can reduce the water percentage in a pot on the stove, and if it's too thick, you can adjust it by adding water and salt as needed.
5. When it's to your liking, serve it in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, pepper, sesame seeds, and our personal touch: a handful of Iberian ham shavings from Enrique Tomás. It will add that intense and personal touch to the recipe!