Let's cook a roll of quince jelly, Iberian ham and semi-cured cheese. An excellent appetizer for shared lunches or dinners. It is a very good option as part of an elegant snack to introduce in any celebration.
Besides, it will only take you 15 minutes to prepare and it will be very easy. We tell you step by step how to do it.
- 4 Slices of bread of your choice (we have chosen whole wheat bread)
- 6 slices of jamón de bellota 100% ibérico
- 4 Slices of quince
- 4 pieces of semi-cured cheese
2. Start by flattening the bread to make it thinner and make it easier to roll all the ingredients.
3. Spread the slices of Jamón 100% Iberico evenly on a flat board, or wherever we are going to prepare the roll. It is important to place them without leaving holes in the middle and overlapping (as you can see in the image) so that the roll is perfect.
4. Place the bread, which we have already flattened previously, on top of the ham and add the pieces of cheese occupying the entire surface of the bread.
5. Add the pieces of quince on top.
6. Now it's time to roll it up! Do it carefully, taking all the ham from the bottom without undoing it.
7. It's ready! Serve with some seasonal nuts and enjoy.