Salads are always a hit and, in addition, they are an ideal dish to take to work or eat anywhere or anytime. Today we propose a salad of mushrooms, goat cheese and jamón ibérico.
- 150 g Assorted salad
- 2 Eggs
- 5 Mushrooms (the ones you like the most)
- 2 Slices of goat cheese
- A handful of walnuts
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
2. Wash the salad, drain it and place it on the plate ready to add your gourmet ingredients.
3. Boil the eggs for about 8-10 minutes and cut them into small pieces to add to the salad.
4. Slice the mushrooms and sauté them in a frying pan for a couple of minutes until golden brown.
5. Add the goat cheese. If you want you can put it in the microwave for 20 seconds so that it melts a little and is more manageable and its texture softer and undone. Another option is to roast it around and around in the frying pan, it will be delicious.
Add the walnuts to your liking and place the slices of Iberian ham on top.