Prepare canapés for snacking with friends or family. Here are three delicious and ideal ideas for dinners or shared meals.
FOR 2 PEOPLE
TOTAL TIME: 30 min
1 goat cheese medallion
2 slices of jamón ibérico
5 green asparagus
5 lonchas de jamón ibérico
3 toast (of your choice)
3 jamón slices
Virgin olive oil and salt for all recipes
FOR GOAT CHEESE SALAD
1. Place on the same plate where you are going to serve the salad, a handful of well-washed and previously drained mixed lettuce leaves.
2. Add the goat cheese medallion in the center. We recommend that you grilled the cheese "turn over it over" in a frying pan if you want it to be toasted on the outside and warm on the inside. You can also put it in the oven or microwave for a few seconds.
3. Add the slices of Jamón ibérico on top.
4. Add a handful of pumpkin seeds and season to taste with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
FOR ASPARAGUS WITH HAM
1. Cut the asparagus in half, leaving the greenest part of the stalks. Roll a slice of ham around each one.
2. Fry them in the frying pan for about two to three minutes.
3. Now you can plate them!
FOR THE TOAST
1. Slice the avocado and place a piece on top of each piece of toast.
2. Add the slice of jamón on top and half a cherry on top.