Want to know how to prepare a healthy and tasty dish? Read this recipe! Warm bean salad with poached egg and Iberian ham.
- 500 g Green beans
- 2 eggs
- 8 slices of Jamón Bellota Iberico
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 radishes
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
2. When the water boils, add the beans. If you like them tender, that is to say, "al dente", it will be enough to keep them on the fire for about 5 minutes.
3. Drain them and cool them in ice water for a few moments.
4. Now cut the radishes into small slices.
5. Prepare a vinaigrette with olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and Dijon mustard. We will add it at the end.
6. It is the turn of the poached egg. Although it may seem a difficult technique, it is not. You only have to put water to boil in a small saucepan and when it starts to smoke but not bubbling or bubbles, make a small swirl in the center of the pan with the help of a spoon and pour the egg (without shell). Leave it for about 3 minutes. A trick for beginners would be to add a splash of vinegar in the water, so that the white and the yolk do not separate.
7. Assemble the dish by placing your green beans at the base, adding the sliced radishes, the slices of Iberian ham and the poached egg in the center. To finish, pour a dash of the vinaigrette we have prepared and add a touch of pepper to taste.
And that's it! You will only have to enjoy this satiating, complete and delicious dish.