The Serrano ham and Brie cheese sandwich has become a gastronomic classic. It can be eaten either hot or cold, so it is ideal to take to the office, on a picnic, or wherever you want. At Enrique Tomás, as ham experts, we present you with a different and original Serrano ham and brie cheese sandwich option. See its preparation step by step.
- 2 Artisan bread slices
- Arugula leaves
- 6 Strawberries
- 5 Thin Jamón Gran Reserva Enrique Tomás slices
- 2 Brie cheese
2. Then cut the strawberries in half, in small pieces and add them evenly on top of the bread.
3. Add arugula leaves
4. Place the two pieces of brie cheese on top, if the bread is still warm you will see that it will bring a little warmth and will make the cheese's texture a little softer.
5. Now it is the turn of the Gran Reserva ham. Add it to the toast by rolling the slices and adding a little more volume.
6. Just put the slice of bread on top and...that's it! You will see that the heat of the bread helps the cheese melt and soaks into all the ingredients. Now you can enjoy this delicious Serrano /jamón and Brie sandwich wherever you want!