One of the most appetizing and classic summer recipes is cold melon soup with Jamón. In just 10 minutes you will have it ready and, besides, it is delicious. It is a light, refreshing and tasty option with an irresistible sweet touch.
- 2 Melon slices
- 40 ml liquid cream
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Slices of Jamón Bellota 100% Iberico
2. First we cut the melon into small pieces so that it can be crushed better.
3. Add the cream and a dash of olive oil and salt.
4. We beat it all and transfer it to the bowl where we are going to serve it.
5. All that is left is to add the Jamón Bellota Premium Ibérico. It is important that the Jamón is at room temperature, the ideal is to cut it just before eating if you have the ham leg at home.
And if sliced ham packets are your thing and you keep them in the refrigerator, keep in mind that it is important to remove the ham about 15 minutes before eating it, if you add it cold, it loses texture and flavor.
If you like it a little spicy, add a touch of pepper on top.
That's it... Now you can enjoy the recipe!