In the asparagus cream with ham, the combination of flavors is delicious and it is a very healthy recipe thanks to the nutritional properties of both foods.
- 1 buch of green asparagus
- butter spoon
- 6 slices jamón ibérico Enrique Tomás
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
2. Cut the asparagus into small pieces more or less as you can see in the picture. Leave the yolks on the other side, we will add them later to the dish.
3. Also cut half a potato into small pieces.
4. Add to the pan with the onion, the asparagus and let them brown for about 5 minutes.
5. Cook the potato in a pressure cooker for 5 minutes or in a normal pot for about 15 minutes approx.