Fried eggs with jamón is a very simple and appetizing dish, we show you how to prepare it, step by step, with the best jamón!
- 4 potatoes for frying (depending on the size of the potatoes)
- 3 eggs
- 200 g jamón ibérico Enrique Tomás
- Virgin Olive Oil
2. When you have them peeled, drain them and prepare the frying pan where you are going to fry them with plenty of virgin olive oil. When the oil is very hot, add the potatoes. Check that they are completely covered in oil, only this way they will be cooked correctly.
TIP: First put them on medium heat and once they are tender on the inside, turn up the heat to maximum and let them brown on the outside.
3. Remove the potatoes and leave them on kitchen paper so that the paper absorbs the extra oil. Then, you can place them on the plate.
4. Add the Jamón on top of the potatoes.
To maintain the authentic flavor of this top quality Jamón ibérico, it is not necessary to fry it in the pan, just put it the way it is, only this way you will enjoy all its nuances of flavor and its optimal texture.
5. Fry the three eggs to taste with the oil left over from frying the potatoes in the same frying pan. Place them on top of the Jamón and add a pinch of salt.
6. And that's it! Now you have the most fun part of this dish: break the eggs (hence the name of the dish) and mix all the ingredients very well.
The more well mixed everything is, the more you'll enjoy it!